Attention J&K students NTA has opened an offline application facility for NEET UP 2020.
NEET UG 2020: Attention J&K students, the National Test Agency (NTA) has opened an offline application facility for NEET UP 2020. As per the notice, many requests have been received from the Candidates of Kashmir Valley regarding the difficulty they are facing while filling in the Online Application form for NEET-UG 2020. Therefore, the agency has decided to allow J&K students to fill up the NEET application form offline
NEET UG 2020: Notice
- As per the notice, the candidates can download the form from the official website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in
- They can fill the form in the hard copy and can deposit it at the Nodal Centre and obtain a receipt from there.
- Candidates are requested to submit the application form to the Nodal Officer, Mr. Abdul Qayoom Tantray, with all the required documents.
- The last date to submit the application form with the fee is January 1, 2020. The candidates submitting the application form offline should obtain a Receipt after submission of the form.
- The NEET-UG 2020 application fee needs to be submitted in the form of a demand draft drawn in favor of Director General, National Testing Agency, payable at Noida (UP).
NEET UG 2020: Important information to keep in mind
- Have a photocopy of the offline application form
- A passport size photo should be 4"X6".
- Class 10th passing certificate
- Put left-hand thumb impression (In case of any eventuality of left thumb being unavailable, right-hand thumb impression may be used.)