- Carefully read the brochure for eligibility conditions and other details. You can either download a copy of the brochure (pdf format) .
- Read carefully all the instructions given in this page before proceeding to fill the online application form. You are advised to take a print out of these instructions so that you can refer to the same while filling the online application form. Your responses will be recorded in BITS admissions server. After reading the instructions, click on the 'Allow me to apply online' button at the bottom of this page. (You may have to scroll down the page to see the link)
- After completing the form online, you can take a print out of the filled-in form. You can keep it at yourself for any future reference. The last date for applying by completing the online application form alongwith prescribed fee is 5:00 PM on 13th March 2018. You are not required to send this form by post.
- While filling the online application form you will be asked for center preferences for writing BITSAT-2018 exam. You can choose the centers from within India or Dubai. If you choose centers within India you will be asked to give three preferences and will be allotted one out of the three. If you Choose Dubai as a center you will not be asked for any other center preference and you will be allotted Dubai Center only.
- If you choose centers within India, Application Fee for male candidates will be Rs.2950/- and for female candidates it will be Rs. 2450/-. If you choose Dubai as a center, the Application Fee for both male and female candidates will be the same and will be US$70 (or Rs.4500/- Indian Rupees).
- Before printing out the filled-in application form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number as it will be required for all future correspondences. If you do not have a printer attached to the computer while filling your online application, you can complete the application process and take the printout of the application form later by entering your personal details and the unique application number.
- While applying online, do not use the 'Back' button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to another. Further, when you have completed applying, close all the open browser windows so that others cannot copy your personal details.
- After successful completion of the application process, you may check the application fee payment status by Clicking Here.
- A candidate is allowed to fill and submit only one online application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Before starting your online application keep ready scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the format of jpg/jpeg only. Size of photo image must be between4 kb to 50 Kb. Size of signature image must be between 1 kb to 30 kb.
- A candidate can apply for BITSAT-2018 exam online only through the official BITS admission website (www.bitsadmission.com).